Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday Favourites - May 18, 2012

It's been quite the week for me. Yesterday I almost set the house on fire. Luckily, I didn't but my toaster oven  paid the price. RIP my friend. You were the most used appliance in my kitchen. Funtastic!

Here are my favourites this week:



This was shared on Google Plus by Daniel W Stout. I think every time I visit Google + there's a post about Einstein or a similar person.

________________________________________________________________________________

How common is your birthday?
Source Daily Viz

My December birthday isn't very common according to this chart. I know 5 others born on that day though so it seems "common" to me. 
_______________________________________________________________________________

Ever wondered what you really talk about online? Intel's  What About Me? creates an infographic of your digital life. Here's a part of my infographic.


Apparently I talk about food a lot. Shocking!

Speaking of food, no recipes jumped out at me this week. I drooled a lot but there wasn't anything I wanted to make immediately.

1 comment:

  1. Mine seems to be pretty common, but I know like 5 people with my birthday, so funny that it holds true for me :)

    ReplyDelete