Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Picture a Day: Cereal

I am always searching for something to inspire me to blog more. I think I have found it. I am going to post a picture each day and write something about it. I won't pressure myself to write a lot. Some days it will just be the picture. However, I hope that this is the push I need to blog more. So here is today's picture.



Yes that's a box of cereal. A friend asked me to mail her cereal because she unable to find it in the country she is living in. Perhaps it's time to learn to make cereal? I wonder how hard it would be to make Honey Bunches of Oats? I would try to make Cheerios though.

What's your favourite cereal? If you were living in a country that didn't carry your favourite cereal? Would you have it mailed to you? Or would you just live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment