Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Simply the BEST Chocolate Cupcakes







We all love chocolate, right? After all, it is good for you. They have antioxidants and I am pretty sure there is at least one study that states that chocolate helps alleviate depression. We should eat chocolate daily. Now there are chocolate cupcakes and then there are these cupcakes. I honestly don’t think I have ever eaten a better cupcake. Usually when I try recipes, I try to think of things that I could do differently. What flavours could I add? What flavours could I remove? Is there a new technique that I could try? With these cupcakes from the Cupcake Project, there is nothing that I could do to improve them. Yes, they  are that good.
I actually made these for a friend and was very, very reluctant to share them. Luckily, I was able to snag a few for myself. They remind me of a brownie more than a cupcake – they’re almost fudgy because of the chocolate chips stirred in. Please try them today!







No comments:

Post a Comment