Saturday, March 3, 2012

Have you shopped at Aldi's?

I have heard a few bloggers mention Aldi Supermarket when they mention ways in which they saved. There wasn't a store near me so I didn't pay much attention. Last week I noticed there was an Aldi flyer in the mail. I thought that was odd but never thought about it anymore. I just tossed the flyer. A few days later, it hit me: I wouldn't have gotten a flyer if there wasn't a store nearby. Sure enough, a store opened a few weeks ago nearby. It's about 4 miles away and while that's not terribly far, I do have several supermarkets that offer me great deals within a one mile radius. It would have to be an extremely good deal for me to venture that "far".

On weekends I usually do an 8 mile walk. I don't like exercising but walking is enjoyable enough. This weekend I think I will take a trip to Aldi's. I have been reading up and the prices do look amazing. I am glad I researched it because I wouldn't have known that I needed to take my reusable bags with me. Am I the only one who always forgets the reusable bags?

If I make it tomorrow, I hope to blog about it. I think I am coming down with a cold so that may prevent me from heading out there. But let's keep our fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment